* Is it OK that the government is seizing private domain names on the internet?
(Stipulation: the domains *are* being used to advertise and sell pirated material)
* Is it OK that the government has injected itself into the airline industry in the form of the TSA, and that people are required to give up their 4th amendment right to ride on a plane in a private industry? And where the heck is the ACLU on this?
* Does it concern you that when they do something so outrageous, as the physical pat-downs, it seems like full-body scans aren’t that big of a deal anymore? Do you think that might have been the plan all-along?
* Does it worry you that the government promised not to monetize our debt, but has done so anyway in order to prevent deflation (not inflation)?
* Does it concern you that when figuring the rate of inflation the government does not use food and energy costs in that calculation?
* Have you noticed that the price of food and energy have gone up at a higher rate than our so-called inflation rate?
* Do you worry that recent classified document leaks embarrass the standing of our country as well as endanger the lives of those in our military?
* Do you think a “two-year pay freeze” for federal employees will do anything to reduce the deficit? And mustn’t it be nice to know, as a federal employee, that you’re job is secure for those two years, despite not getting a salary bump?
* Do you remember when the debate was about “reducing the rising cost of health-care”? What’s you’re insurance bill looking like these days?
* Does it concern you that ousted congressmen, who are no longer accountable to their constituency, can still pass whatever laws they feel like.
* Is “Censure” punishment enough for a congressman who’s been found guilty of ethic violations?
* Should “Free speech” be regulated via the likes of the FCC and “Net-Neutrality” by our government?